Personnel Office - Administration is specialized offices of the National Park Management Board of Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park is managed, direct guidance of the National Park Management Board of Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park (hereinafter referred to as Park Administration Committee).
Organization - Administrative functions of advising and assisting the Director Park Administration Committee on the work of the organization staff, emulation, reward, discipline, regimes and policies for public servants and people labor; accounting work, militia training and administrative work, other administration.
II. ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
* / Head: Truong Thanh Khai
- Phone: Mobile: 0915428586
- Email: email@example.com
* / Deputy Director Dang Van Tinh
- Phone: Mobile: 0915132422
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* / Deputy Director Nguyen Ngoc Dung
- Phone: Mobile: 0943370965
- Email: email@example.com
III. DUTIES AND POWERS
Advise and assist the Director of the Park Administration:
1. About the organization staff:
a) Develop proposals, regulations and plans related to organizational structure and staffing of the Park Administration Committee;
b) Recruitment, contracting, planning, training and retraining, appointment, dismissal, transfer, secondment, promotions, changing career titles, assessment, layout, use of servants and employees in accordance with law and decentralization;
c) To implement the provisions of the standard professional titles, location, employment of civil servants, employees and workers;
d) To monitor, manage profile civil servants and employees under the decentralization and the type of records relating to the organization of the unit's staff in accordance with the law;
e) Participating in the Council of recruitment of employees and other council in the unit when the Director of the Park Administration established.
e) To guide, inspect and regulate the work of the Interior, the administrative reform in the subordinate units Park Administration Committee.
f) Chair and coordinate with units under Park Management Committee carry out the synthesis, build reports related to the organization of staff.
2. On clerical work, store:
a) Perform clerical work, stored as prescribed by law; management and use of the seal of the Park Administration Committee;
b) To formulate and organize the implementation of the rules and regulations related to clerical work, archiving, document management and Park Administration Committee of subordinate units as prescribed;
c) compile dossiers and records and documents; collection, valuation document; propose competent agencies for amending the document; storage, preservation and use of archives in accordance with regulations.
3. emulation, reward and discipline:
a) Develop a plan, criteria, regulations and procedures relating to the emulation and commendation, discipline and implementation guidelines;
b) To monitor, aggregate, building all kinds of reports relating to the emulation, reward and discipline of the Management Board as stipulated Park.
4. Implementation of the regime and policies for civil servants, employees and workers with the provisions of law and decentralization.
5. Implementation of the accounting of funds to build infrastructure, operating capital career Bloc Office Park Administration Committee; advising management, use of other funding sources are Director Park Administration Affairs Committee in accordance with the law.
6. Implementation of the procurement, repair of property, vehicles, equipment and working of the office block and track management, use of assets, facilities, equipment and work are the Director Board Park management delivered in accordance with the regulations of the State.
7. Implementation of the administrative reform, the prevention of corruption, waste, work state secrets, internal political protection; occupational safety, the training of militia, security, defense, fire prevention, prevention of floods and storms; guest reception, festivities, catering; manage cafeterias, dormitories; work security and order, protect organs, taking care of trees, sanitation headquarters campus Park Administration Committee.
8. Monitoring, inspection and evaluation of projects, plans, reports and other documents relating to the functions, duties and powers assigned.
9. Perform other duties as Director of the Park Administration Affairs.