Office of Science and International Cooperation is the specialized sections of the Management Board of the Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park is managed, direct leadership of the Management Board of the Phong Nha - Ke Bang (hereinafter referred Park Management Board for short).
Office of Science and International Cooperation has the function of advising and assisting the Director Park Administration Committee to perform the tasks of scientific research, information technology, technical transfer process and international cooperation in the field of security N biodiversity, geology, geomorphology, environment, hydrology, historical, cultural and sustainable development of natural resources within the scope of activities of the Phong Nha - Ke Bang.
II. ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
* / Head: Vo Van Tri
- Phone: Mobile: 0913336889
- Email: email@example.com
* / Deputy Director Bui Ngoc Thanh
- Phone: Mobile: 0915272448
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* / Deputy Head Nguyen Thai Dung
- Phone: Mobile: 0916075015
- Email: email@example.com
III. DUTIES AND POWERS
Advise and assist the Director of the Park Administration:
1. On the work of scientific research:
a) Plan of scientific research activities annually; building programs and research plans biodiversity, geology, geomorphology, environment, hydrology, forest resource developments, historical, cultural and sustainable development of natural resources of the Park Date the competent authority for approval.
b) Chair and coordinate with related units proposed, established and browse scientific research projects, programs and conservation projects the values of the National Park; implementation of scientific research projects, programs and conservation projects the values of Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park by the Management Board chair, dean or investor.
c) Summary of scientific research, building reports to management agencies under regulations; recommended management measures, conservation and promotion of the values of the National Park, the buffer zone and adjacent areas.
d) To advise the establishment of the Science Council, the initiative of the Park Management Board; guiding the conditions and criteria on the subject, initiatives and solutions to recognized levels Emulation Fighter.
e) Chair and coordinate with other organizations and related agencies to organize conferences and scientific seminars.
2. Regarding the cooperation:
a) exchange and cooperation with domestic and foreign institutions of science and technology, biodiversity conservation, historic preservation, cultural and livelihood buffers, professional training, science and technology transfer.
b) Organization of projects signed, the subject of domestic and international cooperative programs; receive and participate in the management of international projects.
c) To advise the synthesis procedures and reports on the union, the union; coordination, guidance, inspection, monitoring and management activities of the crew, photographing, recording, research, practice, practice organizations and individuals in the national park.
3. On information, the database:
a) Management and operation of electronic information page NP (Website), and e-mail management software; install the application software, security and maintenance of information systems, the Internet, computers; updating, hosting and database management on internal systems National Park.
b) Synthesis, edited, compiled, scientific documentation serves fields of work of the National Park; build and manage a database of geographic information, biodiversity, geology, geomorphology, historical, and cultural ... National Park.
4. Lead and coordinate with related units to build and manage the monitoring system of natural resources; monitoring and evaluation of environmental resources impacts from tourism activities and production; monitor, supervise, evaluate the status of historical and cultural in the national park; propose and implement solutions to operators, landscape conservation, natural resources, historical, cultural, conservation items, silviculture, community development, science and technology transfer.
5. Perform other duties as Director of the Park Administration Affairs.