Phong Nha – Ke Bang Tourism Center is an administrative unit which ensure its operational budget, under Management Board of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park.
Phong Nha – Ke Bang Tourism Center have the functioning to advise and support the Director of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park in research, organization and management of tourism services and tourism activities in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. Organize activities of tourism services eco-tourism in the National Park.
II. ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE
1. Leaders of Phong Nha – Ke Bang Tourism Center
* Director: Le Thanh Loi
- Tel: (052) 3677199 or (052) 3677323 (press 106) Mobile: 0916725355
* Vice Director: Le Chieu Nguyen
- Tel.: (052) 3677323 (press 104) Mobile: 0919892002
2. Surbordinate agancies under the management of Phong Nha – Ke Bang Tourism Center:
- Sub-division of General Administration;
- Sub-division of Travel – Guide;
- Sub-division of tourism environment management;
- Sub-division of business;
- Management Board of Revolutionary Martyr Hero Memory Temple – Victorious 20 Road);
- Management Board of Mooc Spring Eco-trail.
III. RESPONSIBILITIES AND RIGHTS
1. Organize the management of service activities, cultural tourism and eco-tourism. Exploit the values of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park World Natural Heritage through activities and many types of tourism.
2. Coordinate closely with the national park and provincial units in elaborating schemes, plans, measures for management, conservation and appropriate exploitation of Heritage Site (system caves, historical – cultural relics, landscapes in the National Park...) in order to ensure the development of sustainable tourism and promote the potential of heritage sites.
3. Organize types of travel services, taking, picking, guiding visitors. Propagate and promote the value of heritage to visitors through tourism activities.
4. Sale ticket and get fees of ticket, excursion fees in the National Park area; Manage and use ....in accordance with law provisions on finance.
5. Design consulting, elaborate and implement tours, routes, sites of tourism in the National Park; associate with other travel agencies (domestic and international) to exploit and promote the potential of heritage sites.
6. Organize the exploitation of other services for serving and attract visitors.
7. Organize the management of activities to ensure security, safety and property of tourists in Phong Nha – Ke Bang Tourism Center’s management region.
8.Undertake the financial, asset and personnel management under the decentralization of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park Management Board and in compliance with the legal regulations.
9.Manage organizational personnel, funding, equipment, technical material; Implement the wage regime and the regimes, remuneration policies, commendation and disciplining of civil servants, employees of Phong Nha – Ke Bang Tourism Center as the legal regulations.
10. Observe the regime of reporting and statistics with the legal regulations; is under the direction and executive, carry out other tasks as assigned by Management Board of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park.